View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010   #136
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLV27 View Post
I know you possibly already know about this Hookem, but the Titans side of this board did a little money gathering this weekend through pledges. The pledges were contingent on things like $5 per Titans TD.

http://www.titanstailgate.com/forums...s-money-for-TT

It was a little added fun to go along with donating the money.
Actually I did not know about that. I saw some donations come from that side however I thought Yvette was doing her annual cracking the whip over there. That's actually pretty cool and to think I was cussing after every Titans TD ... lol.

What we can do on this board is donate $1 for every passing yard given up by our defense. The better our defense does, the less everyone pays! How about that?

We can start this Monday night vs Payton!
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote