View Single Post
Old 07-25-2004   #16
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

this is a reply on the Miami Herald web page... made me laugh, i feel for the guy.

Quote:
need help, what the hell are we going to do, minor is good but not ricky. I am in serious shock and are season just took a turn toward another non playoff season. and i am sure glad that the one jersey i could afford to save up and get was ricky's. Have fun in asia or jamaca and leave us all hanging. you could have told us this months ago. we could have drafted a RUNNING BACK THANK YOU, SELFISH ASSH@LE.. ANYONE HAVE THOUGHTS.
Maybe since there was some previous talk that the Vikes were looking to trade M. Bennett for some defence, the Fins will look to grab him...

Last edited by scourge; 07-25-2004 at 01:49 AM.
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote