View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010   #7
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tennessee running CJ into the ground?

I made a comment on NFL.com about this last night and drew the ire of some inbred Titans fan named "ChrisJohnsonFan28" who seemed incapable of getting out of his own way long enough to look at the facts. Johnson was a fool to talk about getting another 2,000 yards this year. 2,000 yard rushers always have a down year after they go through that grind. As a Texans fan I'm ok with seeing him experience a shortened period of effectiveness brought on by his team overusing him. We may have to spend a decade and a half with Peyton Manning but Chris Johnson will be gone in another couple of years at this pace.

As a football fan I think it's a shame that teams often run players like him into the ground the way they do.