View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010   #9
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Discount jerseys

For the price a decently made Chinese knock off is a good value. Its more fun to wear than my nflshop replica screen print jersey for $70 or so.

But obviously neither compare to my nflshop authentic Battle Red AJ jersey I got in 2004.

If I was new to the Texans, and in for the long haul I would just save up and get a legit authentic personalized jersey. Or a proven vet who will be a hall of famer. Something I can wear for 10+ years if I wanted.

I had no problem ordering a $25 china knock off of Cushing because if he got kicked out of the league or failed, I was only out $25.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote