View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010   #104
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

I need more RB/WR/Flex help, some cast of crappy choices....

I need to start 2 RB's, 2 WR and Flex.

My RB's are set at:
Peterson
L. McCoy

What's left:
Colston
Lee Evans
CJ Spiller
Dez Bryant
Hightower
Anthony Armstrong (just named the starter, I think I am going to go with him for sure)
N. Washington

I guess I have to stick with Colston, and like Armstrong, so really unless there's a compelling reason not to, I just need to fill the flex spot with a RB or WR.

I don't have much faith in the rest of the choices. I wish Calvin Johnson didn't have a bye week. Ricky Williams is out there on the waiver wire but it's a bad week to play him vs. PIT. I might make room for him though, maybe his season will pick up.

I am leaning towards Hightower but might get lucky with Washington, he might be get a TD this week and it is PPR.