Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010   #117
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Depends on your league scoring settings. In my money league Seattle is the 4th ranked defense and SD is 5th, so not bad pickups at all.

Assuming add/drops are free you could always just play matchups week to week. Seattle plays Arizona this week and they will probably rack up a bunch of points going against undrafted rookie Max Hall.
I might pick up SEA defense and drop the SD. What do y'all think? SD has NE this week, then TEN and HOU and then they are on a BYE.

*Edt, SEA is not available. I am worried about keeping SD. Skins, Rams, Cards, Cowboys, Panthers are available.