Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010   #115
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Thanks bro! I am definitely going to heed your advice this time around. I was reading back through the thread, and you were adamantly against me trading Mendenhall for Benson and Welker. Definitely a mistake on my part, but I think I have made up for it with some of my recent trades and waiver signings.

Available defenses in my league are the Seahawks, Cardinals, Falcons, Lions, Chargers, Redskins, Chiefs, Dolphins, & Buccaneers. Think I should sign any of those?
Depends on your league scoring settings. In my money league Seattle is the 4th ranked defense and SD is 5th, so not bad pickups at all.

Assuming add/drops are free you could always just play matchups week to week. Seattle plays Arizona this week and they will probably rack up a bunch of points going against undrafted rookie Max Hall.