View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010   #25
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
I can understand that. I'd like to think I've got a bit of a reputation here...lot of friends here. I'd be burning a lot of bridges trying to sell knockoff stuff. Just not worth it to me. I just dropped a line as a favor to a friend of mine....to be honest didn't expect this much interest. Like I said, I ordered one.
That interest is because you're the one doing the vouching. You're golden. Now STFU and post some pictures now...

I <3 JoeTexan.