View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010   #11
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 111406 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Authentic Custom Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
That would be awesome! I dont think they let you put letters in number slots however I could be wrong
I was looking at one that is blank, my birthday is coming up and so I think this is what I'm going to get myself from my ex-wife LMAO. Yes, I do plan on taking a picture and thanking her for the thoughtful gift!. Anyone know where I might be able to get the letters for it? Maybe someone to sew it on? Chargers gameday is my b-day... can't think of a better time to display it.. and of course send the photo to her.

Wow. I sound spiteful.

Mike

Honestly though, now that I think about it maybe I'll just do 05 as my number, or 02. 05 being the year I actually joined the board... 02 obviously. MI KE wrapped around me wouldn't mean much and it looks like its a $200 investment if I want a real nice one...

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!

Last edited by Texanmike02; 10-20-2010 at 05:17 PM.
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote