Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010   #107
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 127449 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
No. Shonn Greene has been a bust that shows no sign of getting better, Jonathan Stewart is not getting any opportunities and the Panthers offense sucks, and Nate Washington isn't even the Titans top receiver anymore (that now belongs to Kenny Britt.

Don't do it. Quality>Quantity
That's what I was thinking. I already have DeAngelo Williams (bust) and I have kept Knowshon stashed for a while to be my flex guy.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote