View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010   #5
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Authentic Custom Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Well with all the hoopla about my name I want to be sure that people know who's talking when I am at the tailgate.

I'm considering having "Texanmike" on the nameplate and covering up the number with huge letters

"MI" on the front and "KE" on the back.

I'm not joking either. It seems like a fun thing to do.

Mike
Im getting a few with BIG TORO on them, Im thinking about ordering some jerseys from china with whatever players number I want to take hostage and then find somehere here where they can change out the name plate. I figure I will end up spending about 100 bucks total for three jerseys intead of over 600 from the NFL.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote