View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010   #17
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sweetmom's BBQ Rub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Ah man...I just saw this. We tried that once and it was not good. I dunno...hopefully it works out better for you.
It turned out pretty good, I even made some onion rings with it. It was my first time ever making beer batter so I was just making it up as I go. I got a LOT of chicken to grill in the coming weeks to try out the rub on some grilled yardbird!