View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010   #845
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Jen mentioned in her thread about scripting plays. Do you think this contributes to the offense's slow start? As I understand the concept of scripting to be somewhat more reactive in that you're seeing what the defense has planned for, but does this limit the ability to adjust early in the game?
The way I see scripting plays, is more about defining a game plan and sticking to it. Not allowing short term information to affect long term thinking.

It is flexible enough to adjust to the situation, but the script keeps you on schedule.

I think the slow starts have been about JJ droping balls... OD not being 100% & things like that. JJ getting more snaps than Anderson... actually running the ball.

I put a little of that on Matt & Knapp, 6 games into the season, you'd think they have a pre-game warm-up routine that works... a little on Kubiak/Dennison..... let's get a script that works for #8... & JJ , catch the damn ball...