View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010   #843
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
All that proves is that all 3 teams are in the same boat and better change some things.

Division by division.

New England - Miami and NYJ are right there and have much better defense. Think New England comes out 1st or 2nd in that if they don't change things?

Washington - Really think they are gonna keep winning and are not a fluke?? I mean like for real, for real? Not to even mention division with Eagles and Giants.

Houston - We all know our division and we all saw bumblescum mountain whoop JAX last night. So, no need to break down the obvious.
Tennessee, Houston & Jacksonville have had better defenses than the Colts for some time now. Hasn't really changed who sits on top of the division very often (only once really). Contrary to popular belief, the division is decided by the 10 games played outside the division more than the 6 division games. You could lose all six & still potentially win the division.

I remember one year the Cowboys were 6-0 in the division, but were the Wildcard & Washington (3-3 in the division I think) was the division champ.