View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010   #839
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post

It's an interesting take, TK, and I'm certainly not trying to call you out. Even though I disagree with your overall premise (I think the defense is horrible), I respect your thoughts and the time you put into presenting them to us.

No worries. Gives us something to talk about.

But, even in that post, I'm saying our best defense is our offense. Our D is suspect for all the reasons mentioned already. We have work to do on our D...... eventually we should be able to expect them to win a few games for us.

I'm just saying they have never been that for us. Not even last year, when their stats were crazy over the last 13 games. The offense did it's thing, which allowed our guys to go 100% in short bursts...