View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010   #835
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

as bad as our d has been playing it just comes down to one play or should I say 1 down. Third down is the key for this team. I bet when the Texans stop a team on third down their winning pct is pretty good. Yds and the big play dont concern me too much it is making stops on third down tha I believe are the key to this teams success. For example when the team went on win streak last year I believe they led the league in that category last year. They still gave up alot of yards but they got the ball back in the hands of the high powerd offense and that is how this team wins games.