View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010   #834
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Touchdowns, especially on a team basis, is what counts IMO. But I'll bite. Let's take a larger sample size and look at the ten worst teams in yards allowed per game. Their combined record: 25-30. Take the Texans out of that list and add in the next worst defense by your standards (the Raiders), and they are a combined 23-32. Take that and stick it "where it don't shine."
So how does that counter the argument that the Patriots & Skins are winning right now?

The three worst defenses in the league right now, are
30: New England
31: Houston
32: Washington

I think infantrycak's point is still valid... unless you think we have more in common with Buffalo, Cleveland, Detroit, & Oakland...... I'd like to see that argument.