View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010   #828
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I'll top you on that prediction by guaranteeing that the Texans will play the Jaguars in January!
I see what you did there...

The team is 4-2 with that defense, so your prediction is pessimistic, at best.

I think Texans fans are sailing unchartered waters with a 4-2 record and are not sure what to do with themselves. I'll admit that it's shaky ground, but I'm going to enjoy it while we've got it. The future will be here soon enough, and our record will be somewhere between 14-2 and 4-12.
I'm on board with this.

I'm enjoying the moment.

Hoping for improvement on both sides of the ball coming out of the break.