View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010   #825
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I guarantee you the Texans will play in January!!
I'll top you on that prediction by guaranteeing that the Texans will play the Jaguars in January!
I see what you did there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
The Cheifs lost the game with a comeback by the Texans but if the D continues to stink then after the bye things will get ugly.
The team is 4-2 with that defense, so your prediction is pessimistic, at best.

I think Texans fans are sailing unchartered waters with a 4-2 record and are not sure what to do with themselves. I'll admit that it's shaky ground, but I'm going to enjoy it while we've got it. The future will be here soon enough, and our record will be somewhere between 14-2 and 4-12.