View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010   #823
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56069 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Lol. I just had a funny thought in my head.

Defending this Defense is like that Iraq information minister who kept swearing up and down that the US was not in Iraq. LMAO.

I can almost hear him now in the report of the game as play by play while a DB gets smoked "there are NO WR's in the secondary!!"

(FYI...this was not an insult at anyone...just something funny that popped into my head.)

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing

Last edited by HTown2ATX; 10-19-2010 at 03:03 PM.