View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010   #820
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Worst D's by what standard? Points allowed seems like the measuring stick and by my math, not including us, the worst defensive teams in the league are a combined 11-23. Nice spin though.
The common measuring stick used by every commentator around for O's, D's, QB's, RB's, etc. is yards and that's what I used. You might notice it is the default sorting criteria on the stat sites. But I guess Schaub wasn't really the "leading passer" last year because he didn't have the most passing TD's and CJ wasn't the "leading rusher" because he didn't have the most rushing TD's. You want to add in the scoring comparison fine but using the most common standard isn't spin.