View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010   #813
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
It seems with the trade deadline pending, no rumors on the horizon, a second half of the season schedule that's just brutal, and Kubiak continually stating that we're going to play with the guys we've got that he is intent and content on going down with the ship. More power to him, he can't be gone fast enough for me. Let's hope that McNair has learned enough to find a good head coach next time.
If I were a head coach, I would be begging my GM to be working his butt off to get someone in here who can help.

However, when asked by the media, I'm going to say, "We believe the guys on our 53 can get it done. It's my job to make sure that happens."

I don't want the guys on the 53 to be looking over their shoulder, until Asomugha walks into the locker room.

I think it's pretty evident what they need to be concerned with.