View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010   #812
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I bet .0000001% of people would have given the Texans a snowball's chance if you told folks Peyton was going to hang 500 yds passing on them.
Absolutely. But if you were the coach, how many times would you play with fire like that?

Not many I'd guess. But instead of making changes it seems we are going to just stand pat and spin the situation. Now we could come out and have some changes made we were unaware were being done right now or the D could somehow magically turn around by itself......but we are already 6 games deep and I don't see that happening.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing