View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010   #796
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 48491 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
This is the frustrating hypocrisy. Of course analyzing the team is the main purpose of this MB but many of the naysayers last year called any attempt to analyze and see improvement drinking koolaid, being a homer, making excuses because all that mattered was the record. Now the record doesn't count.
Chris Carter says; C'MON MAN!

Of course the record counts. But this defense is horrible. Last year I could see the improvements even in the FAIL games. So why can't some see the FAIL even in some of these wins.

I am thrilled the Texans are 4-2, leading the division, curing cancer, kissing babies and all that jazz. Seriously, thrilled! It has been so long since I have been this pumped about the team, BUT, that is tempered by the reality of this horrible, briquette defense. Schedule says that we are in for some losses asap if that D is not turned around.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing