View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010   #790
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyAF View Post
From LZ's blog:

"I think the scheme isn't terrific. One person I speak with who works for a team the Texans play told me that they were very easy to figure out on defense and that "nobody in the secondary worries you at all". "

This is the coordinator that Kubiak is content with leading the defense. The secondary are a group of backs that Kubiak is content with having them on the field.

He's digging himself a grave for a funeral that no one is going to.
Don't worry, per Kubes yesterday on trade deadline and addressing the secondary, we'll solve it "in house".

Dormant bodies bursting!