View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010   #33
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 9340 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike LB Trade Possibilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Kubiak said that when they had that confusion about who was supposed to be out there on special teams , Rackers was putting his helmet on and about to run out on the field as a gunner...but they called a timeout....
I remember this. I was watching the sidelines, and Coach Joe comes running down the sideline, screaming his head off, then they called a timeout, but he was pissed.

Almost as pissed as Antonio Smith was as he chewed out the all the secondary guys (right around the beginning of the 4th quarter). He said something to the effect of 'you guys are playing like some bitches out there.' Then proceeded to sit at the end of the bench, by himself. I wouldn't want to be in the doghouse with that dude.

And per usual, Jon Weeks was destroying the Gatorade like there is no tomorrow.
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote