Thread: Hookah Tent!
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010   #30
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hookah Tent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan0305 View Post
Again another great turn out!! Thanks to everyone, we will be out in full force for the SD game in 3 weeks, cant wait. BTW we are in the works in gaining a sponsor for our tailgate, this will be great not only for the tailgate crew, but also everyone who stops by and enjoys our tailgate! So hopefully by the next game we will have some cool free stuff to pass out!!

PS if anyone has any suggestions on flavors hit me up..
I'm the Deaf guy who stopped by after the game. You guys were amazingly nice to all those who lingered. Wow. Very impressed. I really enjoyed stopping by and will do again for the Chargers game. I extra appreciated the sanitary lips.

Great tailgate and great folks.