View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010   #783
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
This. It is amazing that people have said for years that all they want to do is win, no more excuses. Now they win, and people want flawless games. It's a w, 4-2 at the bye. 3-0 vs AFC, 1-0vs AFC South, can't complain too much. We have a glaring hole, but thats what the bye is for.
Truth is I think everyone is happy about being 4-2 going into the bye.

I think what everyone is more critical about is what's ahead.

The best example I can give is student on spring semester. Sure they have an 80 or 81 despite not showing up for classes several times, have turned in assignments late or just by the hair of their skin, getting by with some luck and intelligence. They've got spring break ahead and they can use that time wisely to fix some of their problems or not use it wisely. Midterms are looming as well aas the most difficult part of the semester. They obviously aren't going to pass if they keep doing what they are doing.

Let's hope the team uses this bye week well and gets some help moving forward. If not the doom and gloom predictions mitt not be too far fetched.