View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010   #780
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Dom had five seasons here is only fair Gary has the same amount of time. Injuries or not the good teams find ways to overcome those.

Capers was here for four seasons. 4-12, 5-11, 7-9, 2-14.

This is Kubiak's fifth season as HC.

I said it before the season started and I'm sticking to it: I reserve judgment on Kubiak until the season is over.

While I certainly understand the frustration in this thread about the inconsistent football that we are witnessing, I'm not going to lie, 4-2 feels great!!!

The Texans snatched victory from the jaws of defeat yesterday, and like most every other Texans fan, I thought we were going to lose for 59 minutes and 32 seconds. But man, you've got to give credit where it's due, and both the players and coaches showed us something that this franchise is not known for: resilience.

Who knows what the future holds, but I do know that we - as fans - should sit back, take a breather on the bye-week, and just enjoy 4-2 right now.