View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010   #770
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I've seen coaches get fired even after taking their teams to the play-offs.

I'm not saying Kubiak should be fired (yet), but I do not think that he has done a great job this season...despite his W/L record...

See, it works both ways....

A coach can be doing a better job than his record indicates, or he can be doing a worse job than his record indicates...

I'd actually like to Kubiak, just present a team that comes out and plays good football from all aspects in one of the wins we've had...Or hell...even one of the losses...Doesn't matter...

"How" this team has been playing is poorly for the most part. I'm very happy we got the win today,but c'mon...You'd really have to be sticking your head in the sand to ignore the many shortcomings we have...especially defensively...

I actually think the offense is fine, but I doubt we are going to be able to win shootouts every week...
Can you give examples? It would be interesting to see how the team fared in subsequent years.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011