View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010   #768
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I doubt there is a sunshiner anywhere who isn't concerned about our defense. Some of us (raises hand) are concerned about our offense as well.

But I'm not going to say it's about Wins & Losses one year & then tell you it's about consistency the next.

I also won't insult this team & say they don't want to win, or that they have no "fire" when they get beat from time to time like every other team.
Agreed

Lets see how the rest of the season plays out. It's impossible to fully get behind team schitzophrenia.

But if they dont make the playoffs it's time for the pink soap.