View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #775
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
For the record, I am against firing Kubiak in the middle of the season ESPECIALLY considering we are sitting at 4-2. But when I look into my crystal ball, I am concerned about the next 10 games considering how we have played in the first 6 and how porous our defense has looked.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I doubt there is a sunshiner anywhere who isn't concerned about our defense. Some of us (raises hand) are concerned about our offense as well.

But I'm not going to say it's about Wins & Losses one year & then tell you it's about consistency the next.

I also won't insult this team & say they don't want to win, or that they have no "fire" when they get beat from time to time like every other team.