View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #770
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Look, for the record, I, too, hate the way our defense is playing. ...or rather NOT playing.
They suck. No question.
I totally agree that odds are we can't keep winning if we keep giving up nearly four TDs a game - our avg is 27.67 against. Abysmal. That needs to be fixed in a hurry.

But I also see this.... Whether it's the coaches not letting them quit, the players' own will to win, or the staff gathering the kind of players that don't ever quit; we're finding ways to win games that we would have given up on before. That's why I'm a Sunshine clubber. If this team ever starts to give up or quit on games then I'll get a pink soap avatar too.

But not until then.