View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #753
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38102 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Let me get this straight.

Because receivers caught balls they dropped every other game of the year, our defense is bad?

Because they all of a sudden got stick'm on their gloves, our defense is bad.

I'm not denying that we have work to do on the defense. Not denying that at all, but your argument here (at least on of them) is that we are so bad... guys who normally drop balls catch them when they play us.

Is that what you are saying?
I'm saying the Texans give no team *pause* when running their pass plays.
The Chiefs got more than twice the rushing yardage the Texans defense gives up on average.
This defense is SOFT. We're 6 games in, and that's what we've seen.