View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #732
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
I just have to know, do you think Kubiak is the answer? Forget all the posts by the people you refer to as "jokes." Just answer the ****ing question if you are going to bash everyone on here for expressing a viewpoint that is different than yours. Do you think Kubiak can or will be the guy to take us to the promised land? Do you think our defense has played up to par under Kubiak in his ENTIRE time coaching here? Have we really played the way you would like?
Yes, Kubiak will get us to the promised land.
Yes, I was very happy with out defense last year.
Yes we've played the way I would like
Quote:
If the answer to all of those questions is yes, then continue your bashing. We are all Texans fans, and we all want what is best for this franchise. Some of us are just tired of believing this team has "turned the corner", but then continue to be let down by the teams poor play.
It's kinda hard to turn the corner when you guys keep moving the damn thing.

These ugly wins.... would have been losses last year. Plain & simple. It's nothing that is going to show up on a stat sheet. Nothing you can put your finger on. It's that intangible maturity level we were lacking last year. If we're 100% healthy after the by, this team is going to turn circles around those corners you keep moving.
Quote:
Just remember dude, we are all rooting for the same franchise. We are all happy that we are sitting at 4-2. We all want the best for this team. Some of us just see things that bother us, see big mistakes that bother us, and see an inconsistent team that can't seem to play two good halves and believe heads need to roll because of it.
Take inconsistent out of your vocabulary. Let's get more specific. What's wrong with our pass defense? If you say secondary, show me... if you say it's our young corners, show me. There are plenty of threads around here discussing the specifics. Several posters have contributed evidence contrary to popular belief, but we keep getting the same arguments..... inconsistency.

Let's get specific, what's been inconsistent?