View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #730
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Gee, yesterday this was the most potent run game in the NFL.... today they're not even a highschool team.

Oh yeah, forget the fact that Demeco went down, his back up wasn't active today, we had someone who never (that I know of play the position) taking his place, & some guy I didn't even know was on our team playing the WiLL LB spot.
Huh?? I was speaking to the defense, not the offense. It's obvious we have one of the best offenses in the league. As to Demeco going down, they were already playing bad when he was in there.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne