View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Well, whose fault is it that we have the worst defense in the NFL right now?

Smith? Kubiak? Bush? Other coaches? Players? Refs? Texans Talk BBS posters?

It's somebodys fault. My God, our defense couldn't stop a high school team right now. I'm glad we won, I want to see the Texans in the playoffs, I want a Super Bowl trophy for our team just as much as anyone does. But it doesn't mean I'm going to turn a blind eye to the most craptastic defense I've ever seen. In 2002 the expansion Texans were 16th in the league in defense at the end of the year. Where is the Texans defense rated now? LAST!!!!!!
Gee, yesterday this was the most potent run game in the NFL.... today they're not even a highschool team.

Oh yeah, forget the fact that Demeco went down, his back up wasn't active today, we had someone who never (that I know of play the position) taking his place, & some guy I didn't even know was on our team playing the WiLL LB spot.