View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #725
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm not saying Kubiak should be fired (yet), but I do not think that he has done a great job this season...despite his W/L record...

See, it works both ways....
See, I'm not going to get into the "excuses" about why I believe Kubiak has done a great job this year. But I will tell you this.

Before the season started, I thought the only way we wouldn't make it to the play-offs, was if we had some serious injury to important members of this team.

Now, I don't think even that will stop us.