View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #724
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 128861 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Co-sign. That's how we are: We can't get rid of Kubiak because, well, look at what we had under Capers! (As if the only alternative would be re-hiring Capers. I swear, we sports fans can be dumbasses sometimes).

Having said that, I went to the game today, and it was a blast. I have no voice and damn near had a heart attack, but defintely a good day at Reliant.

Still, I bet if you asked Kubiak about our problems on defense, he would say: "What problems? Our defense is fine."

Clueless.
only 2 people have mentioned capers, guess who.