View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #723
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
But am I happy the WAY we have been winning? Hell no.
this is what i disagree with. heck yeah i'm happy with the way we're winning. we dominated a team who goes no worse than 12 wins every season and in week 6 already have 2 come from behind wins. the second part of that statement describes what all great teams do, they find ways to win when things arent going well.

kubiak is a former offensive coordinator. a former quarterback. he coaches potentially the best offense in the league. has hired a staff who is familiar with him and doesnt appear to be finished. has given most money and draft picks to the defense and still dominates on offense. if there's a gripe with what kubiak's done it's frank bush ... though across 13 games of last season we had a fairly good defense, so i want to see what happens after the bye before proclaiming that the sky is falling.