View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #719
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30799 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Scooter's little statement about remembering 2 wins is exactly what I was talking about earlier about fans expectations and the front office's expectations. People are so afraid of what they were under Capers, that Kubiak's average seasons and inconsistencies are acceptable. All of his problems as a HC get ignored. If the Texans do make the playoffs most of the fans will act like we won a SB even if we get blown out as a WIldcard team and play uninspired. Making the playoffs will get this team a parade probably. This team's utter failures from the Capers era unfortunately has dropped expectations big time.
Co-sign. That's how we are: We can't get rid of Kubiak because, well, look at what we had under Capers! (As if the only alternative would be re-hiring Capers. I swear, we sports fans can be dumbasses sometimes).

Having said that, I went to the game today, and it was a blast. I have no voice and damn near had a heart attack, but defintely a good day at Reliant.

Still, I bet if you asked Kubiak about our problems on defense, he would say: "What problems? Our defense is fine."

Clueless.