View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #712
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
No need to feign ignorance. Some of us want our team to actually play
for the big prize now-and-then. The days of being "the best non-winning
team in the NFL," and enjoying it, are over. Kubiak's inconsistent team
is the same bunch we've watched since he got here.
Kansas City looks pretty inconsistent to me right now. How many touchdowns have they allowed before today? 305 passing yards? 129 yards on the ground?

GreenBay looks pretty inconsistent to me. Dolphins beat them. Washington beat them. Detroit scored 26 points on them. Chicago beat them.

San Diego is looking pretty inconsistent. Oakland & St Louis? I can understand one of the worst teams in the league beating you. But two?

Chicago loses to the Giants when the Giants weren't playing well. The offense scored what 3 points (the Giants offense). They lost to Seattle.. Seattle!

Welcome to the NFL.

Instead of talking about subjectives, lets get into a conversation about specific performances, lets talk about what's really wrong on this team. You keep talking about energy, ho-hum, attitude.... that's BS. You make it sounds like they'd win every game if they just want it bad enough.

This is the NFL, & it don't work that way.