View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #711
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95473 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I'm getting wins, but not winning football, and definitely not solid football. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good, so I'm happy about that, but only a fool continues to rely on luck. It's not hard to determine trends from Kubiak's tenure, and you'd have to be a fool to ignore trends.
That has to be one of the most negative, glass half-empty posts I've seen in awhile! Congratulations! Rep coming your way!

For you and the rest of you who get tired of a coach just because he hasn't met YOUR expectations fast enough, be careful what you wish for. It never turns out the way you want.