View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #710
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 273403 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
Oh and another thing. I think our 4-2 record says a lot more about the talent on our team than it does about our coaching. They are winning in spite of the coaching, imo.
Listen, you Kubiak haters can't have it both ways.

if the players win the game, then it's on them when we lose.

if you folks claim the coach doesn't get the players prepared/inspired/ready when we lose, then he must have gotten them ready/prepared/inspired when we win.

and if it's just the talent responsible for this win (or any win), then I ask you who assembled that talent? Who makes the cuts and decides who starts and who plays? I think that guy is the head coach.

And the coach or the players (pick one) have us at 4-2 and leading the division.

Thank you, you just made a case why Kubiak should stay.