View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #708
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 245830 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I agree with this, as I pointed out earlier. You're a fool and/or being deliberately obtuse to ignore the obvious signs that people in this thread are arguing.
Yes, I'm being a deliberately obtuse about the situation. The post I quoted, you're talking about results, & judging Kubiak on results. Well, I posted the results.... yet you're judging him on something totally different.

Last year, all off-season, when some of us are talking about being a top 4 defense over the last 13 games, or being a top 10 defense over the whole season, we were countered with the W-L.

That's all that mattered.

But now... now.. that group wants to talk about actual performance. forget the W-L because it doesn't mean anything.

Now, we want to talk about what the W-L will be at the end of the year, if "this" don't happen, or if Kubiak doesn't do "that"

Make up your minds, that's all I'm saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
So I'll tell you what: you go on thinking exactly what you posted, and we'll just revisit that at the end of the season. This thread's not going anywhere, because Kubiak's not doing anything to make it go anywhere.
I'm not scared. I'll be here.