View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #694
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livid13 View Post
What would you have ? Seriously, in all honesty, what do you want to happen ?
Well, personally I don't fault McNair for hiring Kubiak. Sometimes you give an up-and-coming coordinator a job. In Kubiak's case, someone was going to, for sure. However, when Richard Smith was fired, Frank Bush was promoted. That's kind of like when Capers fired Palmer as OC and then promoted the O-Line coach to OC. Absurd. Then, after it was pretty clear last year that the team consistently came out inconsistent, Kubiak should have been let go. Since he was kept, I want to see him play solid, winning football with the team he built.

I'm getting wins, but not winning football, and definitely not solid football. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good, so I'm happy about that, but only a fool continues to rely on luck. It's not hard to determine trends from Kubiak's tenure, and you'd have to be a fool to ignore trends.