View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #693
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livid13 View Post
Come on guys/gals, please feel free to pile on without any retribution. WHY, WHY does this thread exist ? We're 4-2 , on top of the division and can beat the Jags, Titans and Indy.......TWICE. I know this is a board comprised of VERY intelligent and savvy fans, but come ON. YES, this team is horrid on defense. YES, we are an extremely inconsistant club, but we won a game today that we HAD to have. I get tired of reading all of the half hearted compliments to the team as a whole and the downright JADED comments of weary TEXANS fans. Feel free to point out bone headed coaching decisions, poor play (at times) and an overall malaise. Just remember how you all felt when we lost our OLD franchise and how thrilled you were to get a second chance in the NFL. I'm not saying go tripping all over yourselves with blind optimisim, but we have won games that would have been losses in years past. How about some unbridled love, if for only an afternoon ? In closing, "SCORE BOARD" !
No need to feign ignorance. Some of us want our team to actually play
for the big prize now-and-then. The days of being "the best non-winning
team in the NFL," and enjoying it, are over. Kubiak's inconsistent team
is the same bunch we've watched since he got here.

Being better than the worst head coach/GM-pairing in team history, ain't
good enough to keep Kubiak around if he doesn't produce. No one can
tell their boss "I may not meet the company standard, but I'm better than
that LAST guy" and expect to keep their job.

Kubiak being better than Dom Capers isn't the standard. Playoffs and
championships are the standard. The fans at Reliant won't let
Bob Mcnair forget that.