View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #677
Livid13
Veteran

Rep Power: 30 Livid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Come on guys/gals, please feel free to pile on without any retribution. WHY, WHY does this thread exist ? We're 4-2 , on top of the division and can beat the Jags, Titans and Indy.......TWICE. I know this is a board comprised of VERY intelligent and savvy fans, but come ON. YES, this team is horrid on defense. YES, we are an extremely inconsistant club, but we won a game today that we HAD to have. I get tired of reading all of the half hearted compliments to the team as a whole and the downright JADED comments of weary TEXANS fans. Feel free to point out bone headed coaching decisions, poor play (at times) and an overall malaise. Just remember how you all felt when we lost our OLD franchise and how thrilled you were to get a second chance in the NFL. I'm not saying go tripping all over yourselves with blind optimisim, but we have won games that would have been losses in years past. How about some unbridled love, if for only an afternoon ? In closing, "SCORE BOARD" !