View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #674
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

anybody remember the 2 win texans season? that's the roster kubiak started with, let that sink in before reading further.

kubiak has replaced every player on the roster but AJ, is sporting the youngest starting 22 in the league (again), and still may not have completed his coaching staff (if kubiak's here next season, marciano wont be without dramatic improvements). everyone here and in both local and national media talks about the great young talent we have ... that kubiak has brought in, while dumping salary, while somehow accumulating excess cap room, while holding onto draft picks. just about everyone short of the patriots, ravens, and steelers want to be able to build that well that fast ... and they've had a 30 year head start.

those two win texans i mentioned earlier? in under 5 seasons kubiak has a winning record already as a head coach. we're 4-2 heading into our bye week. we're leading arguably the toughest division in the NFL with a week to get healthy and return our starting LT.

our defense is getting destroyed, i get it. we live in houston and expect the worst, i get it. to be bitching about where we are now, especially after a win where we fought until the final seconds is absolutely absurd.