View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #671
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I mentioned this elsewhere and got no responses. I wonder if anyone else has noticed that between our Head Coach, DC, and OC, they have less than 6 years of experience in that coaching spot. Kubes has 4, Bush has 1, Dennison has 0.

Ultimately, in the NFL, you are what your record says you are. Still, last year we should have won a couple games we lost (Colts at home, Jags at home). This year, we have won one we should have lost (Skins) and very nearly another (Chiefs).

Here's what I'm saying. Last year we got unlucky in going 9-7. This year we are damn lucky to be 4-2 and the way we are playing right now, I won't be surprised to see us miss the playoffs again.

I don't think Kubiak should go because of where we are right now, but because of where I expect us to be in 10 weeks. Actually I think Kubiak has gotten as a HC, but his coaching team is abysmal, and that's what matters.